The event was co-organised by AEON MALL Binh Duong Canary, Department of Industry and Trade of Binh Duong province, Trade Promotion and Industrial Development Centre of Binh Duong province.
- Fruits introduction: oranges, grapefruits, bananas, melons, tangerines, guavas, lycheeses.
- Ornamental plants introduction: Orchids, Da Loc flowers, Lotuses.
- Orientation for connecting, promoting and branding agricultural products of Binh Duong province to domestic and foreign markets with difficulty in exporting due to impact by Covid-19
- Support businesses and production facilities to approach domestic and international consumers, create opportunities to meet and understand the tastes of visitors about traditional products and goods, agricultural.
- Support the farming and agricultural product supply units in the province to meet and share experiences to improve productivity, product quality, competitiveness and meet domestic and export consumption needs.
- Enhancing responsibility, encouraging cooperation and coordination between state management agencies and social organizations to protect consumers’ interests, calling organizations, individuals and production enterprises , dealing in goods and services in the implementation of “healthy business”, protecting the legitimate interests of consumers.
- Total results of fruits for supporting local farmers were bought: 1,5 tons of guavas;1,4 tons of grapefruit; 1,05 tons of melons; 1,50 kilograms of bananas and 600 kilograms of oranges
Time: From July 29th 2020 – July 31st 2020
Location: North Court, AEON MALL Binh Duong Canary